Friday, December 30, 2011

CHRISTmas.

Christmas came and went and I was not at all disappointed.  It was our very first Christmas as married old people and I loved every minute of our cute little new family. Husband asked a question the night before Christmas eve that made me giggle and have to tell everyone.

Husband: so do you think we overdid it?!
Wifey: its our first Christmas ever...we will learn!

And yes we definitely overdid ourselves this year and spent WAY too much (especially that husband of mine) but it was amazing and I know even without the gifts I would have loved it just as much just being with him on that special day!

We later went to my moms and had fabulous Christmas dinner and opened some more gifts and watched basketball.

Husbands parents sent us a surround sound to open that day and we have been putting that to good use every single night since.

we were really spoiled to say the least! :)

Until next year
xoxo



My parents went in together and bought us the bedding we wanted
and my dad made us that peace wreath...IN LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment