Friday, July 6, 2012

pregnancy + myself = emotional wreck

So, it's been a long while since I updated the blog world.
It's been a crazy past couple of weeks, especially this last week!
Let's just say I am trying so hard to enjoy being pregnant.
I won't lie when I say it's a tough job.
I cry over EVERYTHING and I miss being able to do anything for myself!
Emotionally I would say I have reached my limit,
but I am going to keep pushing for these cute little bambinos growing inside me
that are making it so hard to breath and sleep and pretty much do anything :)
(I still love them)

Week 23

Week 24

Week 25

NOTE TO SELF: moving SUCKS when you are expecting!!!

Also, I had to post this picture of my baby brother
who had the most amazing letters playing scrabble on July 4th!
God Bless America :)


No comments:

Post a Comment